Here are my top 10 tips to get that glowing bridal look!
1. Plan your facial. Have it done two weeks before your big day. Facials bring everything to the surface so if you have any breakouts your skin will have time to heal before the wedding.
2. Touch up kit! I recommend you include the following items:
-Mini sewing kit (surprisingly these come in handy quite frequently!)
3. Groomed brows. Book in for an eyebrow wax or threading a week before the wedding! You don’t want to risk your brows being nipped or burnt by mistake.
4. Clean your teeth before the Makeup Artist arrives to ensure your foundation stays flawless.
5. Use Waterproof Mascara! Make sure the Makeup Artist uses waterproof mascara for yourself, the bridesmaids and the mother of the bride.
6. Stay hydrated! Make sure you are drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. This will help flush all of the nasty toxins out of your body. Your skin will be glowing!
7. Remove all your makeup the night before the wedding. Make sure you use a good moisturiser and apply lip balm or vaseline on your lips. You want plump, hydrated lips for your big day!
8. Give your lips a good exfoliation. I like using a toothbrush when I am brushing my teeth to get rid of the excess skin. Another good option is to buy “Lip Scrub’ by Lush. This stuff works wonders! You don’t want your lipstick applied to dry or cracked lips.
9. Waxing. Any body waxing should be done at least 3 days before the wedding. Some people are still quite swollen a couple of days post wax.
10. Stay Calm. It’s your wedding day, have fun! No matter what goes wrong, you are still marrying the man of your dreams!
Like me here to get the latest insider makeup secrets!